Hello

this is my blog about all the things i have tried, researched and or tripped over as i'm fumbling through life

Friday, September 23, 2011

Photography | Little M

Time is flying past me this year at a warp speed.  I feel like it was just yesterday that I met this little girl but it was nearly 2 months ago!  Wow, I could really have been quicker with these blog posts.  Oh well.  This little one was 4 months old at the time of our photo shoot and she was so happy and smiley.  Especially since it was getting close to the evening, I couldn't believe how happy she was.  What a little doll and you can tell she's got daddy wrapped around her finger already.







1 comment:

  1. How adorable!!!

    Once again, you capture her little personality so well! Great shots, Nat!

    ReplyDelete