Hello

this is my blog about all the things i have tried, researched and or tripped over as i'm fumbling through life

Friday, September 2, 2011

Photography: Baby E & Amazon Kindle

Ha! Well these two things have nothing to do with each other but this is a blog about all the things I love too.  :)  If you are considering getting an e-book...I highly highly recommend it!  I have had mine for about 6 months now.  I bought it because I always bring 4 or 5 books along with me on our vacation and didn't want to take up all the room in my suitcase anymore.  Why not just use the iPad?  Well the iPad has a glare and makes it nearly impossible to read outside.  I bought the kindle after reading many many reviews that the kobo was just not as good.  One drawback to the kindle is that you can only use a certain file type with it, meaning you can't buy books from anywhere but the Amazon store.  The selection is usually pretty good on Amazon  but I have a program I use to convert things I've bought from the Kobo store to the Kindle file type.  Problem solved!


This little guy was ALL smiles!  He was the last of my first marathon day and I was tired!  It was fabulous that he and his mom had so much energy because I really wasn't sure I had much left.  It was hot that day and I'd been shooting for 4 hours straight.  (ok..maybe that doesn't sound like much but I'm new!)

Love these dimples!






No comments:

Post a Comment