Hello

this is my blog about all the things i have tried, researched and or tripped over as i'm fumbling through life

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Run | Photography: R & Lil P

Well my first running clinic in about 5 years at the Running Room is nearly done.  I have to say this is a great way to get ( & stay) in shape!  I have met some really great people which is also good cause I'm fairly new to this area.  We are finishing the clinic with a 10K next weekend, the Terry Fox run.   It will be good!    If you are considering running, I highly highly recommend joining a group like the Running room (clinics are cheap, and they add an extra day of training) or there are some others at different running stores.  Wednesday and Sunday are free training days so aside from your new runners...there isn't a high cost!  

This was the first shoot of my South Surrey day and how much fun is this family.  Seriously high high energy and they made it so easy!  This little boy was super curious and lil P was so pleasant!  What a sweetheart.  These aren't necessarily the most perfectly posed pictures but I think they capture some of the fun nature this family has.  I love it!







No comments:

Post a Comment