Hello

this is my blog about all the things i have tried, researched and or tripped over as i'm fumbling through life

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cooking: with Gwyneth

I love to cook...but my love for it is pretty fickle.  I have to be in the right mood, have the right ingredients on hand and most of all, have a plan!  So, me and cooking tend to have a love/hate/necessity relationship.  I do enjoy buying stuff though and a new cookbook always gets me working away in the kitchen.  This particular one I have been using for about 6 months and its turned into a go - to for me.  It skips all red meat (fine for me, I don't really like them anyhow).  There is a great selection of pastas and veg too.  Definitely worth a browse, especially since the weather has turned and we are all starting to settle into fall.



This week I'm making sweet potato ravioli and tortilla soup.  Yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment