Hello

this is my blog about all the things i have tried, researched and or tripped over as i'm fumbling through life

Monday, January 31, 2011

fashion & style: my oh my you have pretty little eyes!

I love makeup.  Putting it on makes me feel like I'm officially ready for the day.  A little mascara and some powder for the days when we aren't up for much but most days I will go the distance.  My favourite makeup product to buy is eyeshadow because they are an inexpensive way to update or change my look for different seasons or to complement whatever my outfit might be.

I have tried so many brands and have recently found one I love the best.  Its called Urban Decay.  The shadows have nice pigmentation (so a little goes a long way) and the colours are so great and fun they work for everyone.  They have really great pallets so you aren't stuck with a million little pots (unless you like that, they also sell them all separately).   My newest is called the Naked Pallet.  I LOVE it!  It has 12 neutrals all in one box.



Another essential to my makeup regime is an eyeshadow primer.  I put this on in a thin layer and it keeps my shadow from creasing or prematurely disappearing before the day is done.  There are a few that I really like:

Mac Paints http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/154/344/Paints/index.tmpl

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/EyeshadowPrimerPotion.cfm


No comments:

Post a Comment