Hello

this is my blog about all the things i have tried, researched and or tripped over as i'm fumbling through life

Monday, October 3, 2011

September | me on a budget!

I love clothes.  I love new ones, I love my old favourites.  Since being home with my kiddo I've been pretty free with my spending and now its crunch time.  I gotta live within my budget and here it is.  $400 per month for my stuff.  I've decided in order to try and keep myself accountable (aside from the cashola being gone and a hefty visa bill) I'm going to blog about what I've bought...  I read in style magazine and they have a section for 'girl on a budget' or something like that.  Anyhow, this is my version.

So, once a month, I'll blog about my carefully made purchases.  Cuz I love love love new jeans.  And they get expensive.

1.  Audrey Coat -  $228

My big spend was this Audrey jacket from Lululemon.  Who doesn't love lulu!?!?!  I didn't need a new one but I love the cut of this one and with having a little kid to run after I actually don't need a super thick coat.  I got mine in black, but this grey is awesome.

Audrey

2.  Hudson Collin skinny jeans in grey wash -  $99

I love Hudson and I dunno why.  I got these at Nordstrom Rack on a Seattle trip for a steal.

Collin

3. Aritzia - Betsy blouse $50

I got this top for our family pictures.


4. Aritzia - Sweater  $98

This goes over top, but in the heather seche colour (brown)


Total: $475

overbudget.  boo me.  and, no this isn't all i bought.  but i'm working on it.  really.



No comments:

Post a Comment