Hello

this is my blog about all the things i have tried, researched and or tripped over as i'm fumbling through life

Friday, August 12, 2011

Style tip: Layer, layer, layer & Family K!!

So...big question that usually gets asked...and I've asked it myself.  What should we wear to the photos?  Layers!!!  I love the look of layers, it just adds that extra bit of dimension and interest to pictures.  Don't follow convention, wear something that reflects you and your personality.  If you are lost...find a  mannequin and buy what they are wearing!  Here are some of my favourite shops...to browse and to buy!  Some have a section on their site that gives you ideas for outfits.  Also..if you are a mom like me with an ever-changed body shape..add a fitted jacket.  Makes your outfit complete, polished and hides some lumps.

www.piperlime.com
www.nordstrom.com
www.gap.com
http://www.hm.com/ca/
www.topshop.com
www.instyle.com


Here's the first family from my mini sessions!  This sweet little boy I met when he was about 6 months old for the first time.  We were busy blowing bubbles in the water and learning to dunk heads.   Since then he has grown into a busy little toddler!  His Mom and Dad are expecting a new addition anytime now so I got the opportunity to photograph them at a very special time in their life.  I wish you all the best Family K!





No comments:

Post a Comment