Hello

this is my blog about all the things i have tried, researched and or tripped over as i'm fumbling through life

Friday, August 26, 2011

Photography: Little Mr. L & Love Apple

Ok, I LOVE Apple.  I love everything they sell and I proudly had my first iPod delivered to a coworker in the US and dragged over the border by another.   I was all proud to be the first of my friends to own this special device.  I've just found another reason to love Apple.  I was having a slow home button issue with my iPhone and took it in the other day to have it looked at by the Genius bar at the Apple store.  No questions asked, it was replaced within minutes.  I also had mobile me so all my settings/contacts, etc were stored and my new phone looks exactly as the old one, but works a little better.  As a consumer, I can't say enough good things about a company that stands behind its product.  I no longer mourn the loss of BBM.  I don't look back.


On to mini-shoot pictures...this was the second 2 year old of the day.  They are such a funny bunch, so curious and so deliciously cute.  This little guy had the best time playing with bubbles and was very curious about what was behind the door.  I had a lovely time getting to know Mr. L and his mom!










1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of him reading Hop on Pop! Nicely done, Mrs. P!

    ReplyDelete